08 九月 2008

the bad weekend!!!!!!

this weekend is my memorable super super bad weekend..
i lost my honey (bicycle) in front of the sky..
why u to stole my honey...
u know i need it everyday...
if without him how can i do to school?
how can i go out to take my meal...
how can i go to supper at night...
how can i go to find my friends...

u ar~! no brain want..
steal steal steal!!!
if no money do to work la...
why steal my bicycle...!!!
gila punya orang..
if u didn't return to me within in week u must kenal punya!!!!

not only this a..
in same day midnight..
me with my friends
walk to Kam Ching just want to eat ice..
ok nevermine...
we order...
then we need to pay first...
haha~
no enought money..
wahlau..
i know that situation is so paise...

hopefully Hui Fen call her boy friend bring the money
if no her..
hihi~either we walk back to take the money or wash the plate for them...

没有评论: