16 十一月 2008

Finally..mood come~

after reading u all blog,my mood come d...
now in myfc,drinking milo ais and France fried..

actually im very regret didn't go to Carrie house to study yesterday,
i thought i can study at home myself..
but what i think is wrong~
because of my computer and my roommate..!!!
i can't control myself touching my computer~~always play game, game,game~!!!!
ok!!after 1 hour i decide shutdown it!!
---concentrate reading~ concentrate reading~
omg!suddenly my roommate's computer don't know have what problem
she always scold to her computer~!!scold~scold~scold~----"sound pollution"
very very very noisy!!!!can't concentrate~!

if i go to carrie house study with them,i think i can get more~
haiz~regret~

although i have finish 1 chapter of management study,don't know is it still in my brain~
haiz~

scared midterm~!scared result~!scared waste my parents money~!

too many thing need to memorise~
now i juz can say gambateh!!!

2 条评论:

sssj 说...
此评论已被作者删除。
ST3V3N 说...

Fish , hahahaha ...
I ask u go n u dun wan la ...
regret now leh ...
nvm ... next time la ...
gud luck in ur mid term ...