21 三月 2009

we are all in together--yoga society

im not regret wake up early going this activity with carrie today~---
"we are all in together" by yoga society..
we play station activities n meet new friend there..
6 station, n 6-7 people in a group..
i n carrie have separated in different group..

at last,both of us also got the prize..
her group got 2nd n my group got 3rd..
hmm..tat was not bad...hehe

this can me our memorable thing in sem3..

aiya~ss,sy n joan ar..
u all miss something good liao~
...
haiz..we cant play together~
hihi...

these are my group members..group"pikaciu"..from left,Mei Fang,Bryan,Jia Feng,me,Yi Hui(leader),Edwin

1 条评论:

匿名 说...

dear, its priZe not price
haha! i never regret too! i almost wanna sleep back d. lucky i force myself to wake and won so much food!! and yes i agree!! another memorable moment although we were in different group.
and yes i agree again! sy, ss and jo u guys missed smthg nice!