04 七月 2009

tomorrow exam--microeconomic

aiyoyoo...
tomorrow want to exam ady,
but nw i still facebook(restaurant and friend for sale)..
facebook no good la..bad!!
i know cannot like that liao..
but hor..
my hand too naughty lo..
lost control..always touch the mouse...
haiz..

although i finish study microecon. ,the pass year tutorial i not sure can do or not..
the time looking at the laptop more than looking at the notes..

may be i just can study at night gua..
panda eyes lagi come to find me liao loh..
gai~

hope tmr mid-term i know how to do la..
and all my friends also..

3 条评论:

cheewei 说...

so hardworking wor...
still gt study...
u go press facebook better than me lo...doing ntg, din play game, oso din study~
haha~
but luckily juz nw i go find ppl teach liao... study 1 hour lik tat...
i think tmr i will depend on luck liao~ haha~
Good luck to ur exam tmr la...haha~
dun sotong tmr can alr~

傻傻的鱼。。 说...

TRPP:
not bad har...can find some1 teach u..ok~thx..hope i wont sotong la..if i sotong u kena!!always say me sotong then i really become sotong liao..
hope u good luck also la..hihi

cheewei 说...

Sotong:
sure lo...
Who ask me so young, all big sis sure will take care me de mah...
haha~
you sotong why find me o?
should find ur bf mah...
ask him cook liao sotong then u juz wont sotong anymore...wakaka

All the best la...haha