20 八月 2009

bad luck

today both of us are so bad luck..

me..
lock door until my key spoil,
i just make a new 1 at pasar malam yesterday..
and i just use this key to open and lock less then 5 times..
it spoiled!!
my problem, key problem, or the door problem??
im not so rude right..im very 斯文的ma..
may be is the door problem..my housemate also say so...
so not my fault..

and another person..
he lo...he lo...he lo...
his bicycle pancat lagi..
change 1 tyre need to use him RM50..
RM50 i can eat for 1week already leh..
so he decide take the tyre from his hometown and repair himself..
hmm...such a good choose..

so, hope our bad luck stop until here..
later go dancing, hope the teacher will come,
i don't want to learn hip hop or sexy dance le~
no suit for me

this key,ytd just do in pasar malam..

this key,i i had used for more then 1 year..



p/s: look at the key,dont look at me..hihi

没有评论: