25 八月 2009

my advance birthday 2009

this year is my second year celebrate birthday advance in Kampar..
last year celebrated early is because they (carrie,sy,ss) wanted went back hometown because that is Merdeka week..
but this year is my turn go back..hehe..

last year i cant celebrated with my family..
yeah~!!this year i will go back and ask them buy or cook the "hao liao" for me..hehe
and i can celebrate with my kulim friends also..
they say want give me surprise wor...
dun know true or not de..

no matter how, i will happy also..
because i know my best friend in Kulim will gather together..
and have a dinner..
yeah!! so miss u all..hehe
dun knw u all will "leng jor" or "fei jor" leh~
hehe..

approve me wish earlier..
i wish all my family, dear,and friends healthy always..
TI GONG PO PI..

healthy is our wealth..

thx dear, carrie,sam,sy,yeoh,ss for just now surprise..hehe
and so happy can have a dinner with ss..
almost 1 sem din eat togther liao...
so miss u~hehe
thx all...muackzzzzzz

3 条评论:

Hegdehog 说...

finally you admit you miss me la!!
TI GONG PO PI!!
(what's that mean?!)
hahaha

傻傻的鱼。。 说...

cheh...i jz miss u when i see u only~blek
天公保佑

Hegdehog 说...

rather than no lo!!
a bit also good!!
i miss you too~
when i see you!!
hahaha~
same same la!!!
muackk~