01 九月 2009

relax----------Kulim..

back kulim for few days..
really relax..
no mood study..
watch TV, play magic cubic, and a trip to penang..

i have watch half drama series..dun knw how to read the 3rd word,
so dun wan to write the name here..hehe..
this drama really nice...but i cant finish..
so need to wait 3 more weeks just can go back and finish it..

yeah...i know how to play the magic cubic ady..
i know how to turn become all same colour...
i just learn 2 days only leh...
hehe..
2 sifu teach me..my meimei and my biao mei...
hehe..
they are so patience teaching me...
thx lo...hehe

30/8 have 1 day trip to penang with family..
we went to youth garden, Burma's temple, and thailand's temple and old/new "guan zhi jiao"..
ate a lot of thing..
and we go to Gurney wait for countdown..
5 hour for waiting...
but...
but...
but..
apa pun tak ada...
so waste time...

oh ya...
my birthday..

im so surprise have a big aeroplane given by my best friend..
and i have a "lobak" 大餐 with me family..hehe..special leh...
thx papa,mami,dua pui ko, ah mei, ah liang,hui fen..and friends..
thx for the celebration and present..
exspecially dua pui ko...
thx ur laksa..very nice...hehe..

没有评论: