26 八月 2008

early birthday..

This is my first time celebrate birthday early..
also celebrate without my family...
without my hometown's friends...

Wow~special birthday~
Full of surprise~
Full of warm~
family warm~
full of lie...hihi

you know why?warm
hihi~
bcaz i can eat with my friends like with my family...(didn't take care of my xing xiang)
i can't think that will happen with my Uni. friends...
we eat the roti kari chicken with hand..(except see yin la..)so~si wen
we eat like we didn't eat for three days...
so hungry..
so siok!!

and the present...
Wow~i like the most...
i never get the present like this year...
so useful~

although~you all tell lie to me...say hv group study~
haiz~ nvm la.. i happy is ok liao~
u know i really believe got group study want ar...
u all ha..so pandai tell lie..(pui fuk pui fuk)
and ho...carrie chen u~u~
tell me go into ur room~
aiya~and ho~see ur bf inside..
i blur suddenly...
i thought i go into wrong room u know!!!
hihi!dont laugh!!

Whatever la...
everybody happy jiu ok le...!!!
ime happy tooo~yeah!!

thank you!!

2 条评论:

capplie_me 说...

haha glad you enjoyed the suprise birthday bash. i hope it may be the most memorable birthday u ever had. and the present... hope you like it!

sherlene 说...

err.. sorry for lying to you.. but.. hehe.. as long as u happy with wat we've organised for you, u wan to scold me also never mind de..
wa.. we so good in acting o.. u din realise tat de group study is actually a lie..