07 一月 2009

headache..

now I really can see the true face of my housemates, I really disappointed to both of them.

I really don’t know what was happen until yy tell me..then just I can feel it. May be what I think before was wrong. And may be also I not really know them before. But now think back, they really did many things behind me…Although until now I can’t know what she think, but I really angry with what she did to ss, haur n yy’s friend. Unbelievable, she is this kind of people. Yesterday me n yy talk about our ‘house’ at ABC. Yy also can’t believe she is this kind of person at the beginning.but now…she had awake..but I still blur..because she don’t want to tell me and she want me feel it myself..ok…I accept with it..

Another person, very very very bising. Very very very SS !some time scream laugh,shout,and sometime haiz..haiz…haiz….very bising…although close the room door,can also hear her sound..Her mood change very very fast. At this moment she is very happy, but another moment will be sad and haizhaizhaiz…and all those kind ‘good’ English words will come out. “Beh dong”

Yy tell me,they tell yy they don’t like my friends. They say after I come here, my attitude all change..change more bad..hahahahakai wan xiao!!!i think they 'du ji' me gua…my behavior become more worst….xiao eh…and the 1st people don’t like my friends..don’t know y? May be something wrong with her gua…I am very proud have this kind of friends (u all lo…hehe), at least can learn many things from u all..but, can u? the 2nd people..!!!always go shopping, go Ipoh, buy this buy that, end of month always borrow money from others…study, don’t want…online online….waste your parents money. Hey, who reading my blog now, I tell u all…I have tell her study and don’t play too much at sem 1,and she always say she know she know,actually what she also don't know!!! not my false…as friends, I think this is more than enough..

Friends who reading this blog, I know what ‘s your feeling if u are arguing or 'beh song' with your housemate or roommate d..now i really know what is the feeling..this is why I always stay at room and close the door and yy always go out..

Ok,i will tell them about they are very bising in this house until I can’t tahan, I can guess what is their respond after say..
hahaha~she can’t use Internet his few days..hehe

today i wake up didn't saw sy bed, she didn't sleep at room, she take her bed to downstairs and sleep there..i don't know how she sleep,'ke xi'i did't saw it...and before i come to school today, i saw a note on her laptop, is yy wording..she say"yong liao dian niao qing guan dian,bu yao yi wei dian fei shi ni bao dao wan de.."haha...yy take action d..

Write down ur comment if u have any arguing or comment with your roommate or housemate…you can also give some ideas for this page and how to settle this thing..hurzzz…'shu fok sai'…hehe

4 条评论:

sherlene 说...

i'm sy also wor.. haha..
ya.. is like tat de..
when stay together then will argue d..
how close de frens also fake de!!
so.. just don bother lo..
but if really cant tahan d then tell them lo..

匿名 说...

wa... first time so long post huh?
haha.. i used to have housemate problem with my best bext friend. in the end she moved out. u know the story. so i think its better to just keep quiet. until the day u all fight, in the end sure someone will move out. just now how it ended in my house. but luckily me n my fren are still frens. but when we see each other, we are more like strangers than best frens. so... think wisely before taking any actions

傻傻的鱼。。 说...

i didnt hate them,jz cant tahan what they do only..
i will tahan until the end de...
caz i like this house...

傻傻的鱼。。 说...

sorry~我觉得我对大家都有误会,本来想删除这一面的,可是这是我曾经想过的东西,所以不删除。。
其实,各有各的说法,大家又对有错,当然也包括我。。。