29 四月 2009

huhu~cost accounting~wahaha......gai~

cost accounting~
haiz...
actually i know how to do de~
i know de~
i really know want....

but......
y?
tell me y?

y my eye so blur?
y my brain so sot?
y?
y i din read the question carefully??
y~?

haiz...

Q1b/c..y i din read carefully?
i did both the metal n gross...
time not enough to use...
ok nvm...
Q1c. 3 decimal place...but in my answer i wrote 2 decimal only~
y i so careless??

from yesterday~
i wanted go for lunch,but i say i want go for dinner to sy...
until today...also blur like this...haiz...

gai lo....

how ar???

hope the person who mark my paper is also the sot sot's lecturer la...
and don't mark so tight..hehe

god~help me....
wuwuwu

finance...my eyes sure want wash fisht just go exam le...

1 条评论:

sherlene 说...

gal.. i think hor..
if u did 2 also can de la.. just mayb minus 1 o 2 marks..
coz u did it also ma..

n abt de 3 decimal..
it will also just minus 1 o 2 mark..
don worry la.. =)