18 五月 2009

my holiday..

hi..
long time didn't post ady..

now I'm in "The Bean 83'C "..
gather with my friends..
so i take this opportunity to online..wahaha...
now they looking at me..bcaz i didn't listen what they say..
i know like that very bad..but long time didnt online le..
so...没办法..

after exam we (me, dear,soo shan,see yin,carrie,sam,joan)went to a trip..
we went genting and KL
we took many photo there..hihi
me, sm and ss stay at sy house..
but joan stay at carrie house..
im very happy have a trip with u all..

after back home..hehe
sure watch tv la...
hehe
watch until i sot sot..
relax..
but miss someone..

24/5 i will go back to kampar..
and class will start soon..
dun know who will be my classmate,
who will be my best friends..
and dun know how my life when degree..

期待~

2 条评论:

yingz 说...

wei...go 83'c didnt jio r!ish..haha

说...

haha ~ u more better la ....
go trip ... T.T ~~ i want..

miss someone ?
haha ~~
sama sama feeling wif u ..
dont know our life when degree...
haha~

lets jia you ~