08 七月 2009

done my first presentation and assignment in degree

FAF assignment done loh...hehe
thx sky Q fetch me and carrie to campus..
if not,i will take bus at 2.10pm..
and yao ceh hor in the bus until 2.55pm le..
thx friend..
and hor..

i just know, when i serious is very cute de wor..
aiyoyo...faint..==''
thx ya...singkit..told me this..@@
im really so cute meh??
why so many ppl say me cute??

include facebook...==
see this-->


u all know..
in my opinion..
"cute=not pretty"
but
sinkit had gave me a good example say that this statement is false
the peron he gave is rainnie...
make me realise that..."oh...ya hor.."

ok~
but now i have change the opinion of "cute"
"cute=siao cha bo"
this thing come through my mind..
erm..not because of rainnie har..
later her fans dun scold me or sue me har...
i just suddenly think of it..
hehe

没有评论: