26 十一月 2009

逃课,ponteng, skip class...

wow..
i always play this activity this sem..
dun know why, just feel lazy to attend the class..
lazy to cycle to cumpus...
lazy to cycle back from cumpus...
and lazy to wake up....
and lazy to bla..bla..bla...gua~

haiz..

why?why?why?
why recently i become soooooo lazy?
canot like this you know...
not good de ar...

today english tutorial i didnt attend..
i skip what tutor commend about my presentation..
and because of lazy i dun know my mark yet..
haiz...
hope next week she will be kind a bit and let me know my mark la...

erm...
talk about this sem mid-term, assignment, and 1 presentation..
i ady try my best..yeah..i satisfied..
for mid term and presentation i still dun know my mark..
no matter how the mark is..
i ady satisfied what i have did...

for assignment...wahahahaha...
pengajian malaysia and moral..
i feel i really can did something well in the assignment...
although this is only a small small thing for a lot lot lot of people...
but..for me, this type of "small brain" person...
i feel happy with it lo...hahaha...
may be is first time gua...
dun laugh me har...
say in the nice way, my brain is small...
but say in a bit bad way, i am stupid..hehe
i admit

actually ar...
i quite like this sem...hehehe..
hope next sem i will also can contribute something on the assignment...
hehehe..
but now is ady end of the week6...
times fly...
4 more days will be the last week of Y1s2..
then final...
then sem break...yeah...!!!
hehe

2 条评论:

说...

YEAH ~ me also keep skip and ponteng ..xD ~
it's nature now..
coz near Dec ..
weather v cold ..
blood circulation not good..
so lazy lo ..
xD bla bla bla more reasons..
haha ~

傻傻的鱼。。 说...

hahaha...ur reason geng then mine 1~good...keep skiping the class la..hehe..