01 十二月 2009

WH question...???????????????????????

why i still feel sad?
why i still cant concentrate on study?
why ben yap still havent give me an email and tell me my mark..?
why i am thinking about the mark?

what should i do now?
what questions make my mark so lowwww??
what's wrong with me?
what is ben yap doing now? Does he checking my paper?

how to make me concentrate on study?
how to answer the exam question actually?
how to know what the questions want?
how to make ben yap reply me immediately?

where is ben yap now?
where is my mid term paper now?
where are my soul?
where to find my mood to study?
where are my mark lose?


who can make me forget about my mark?
who can make ben yap reply me immediately?
who is interrupting ben yap to reply my email?
who can make me answer all the questions correctly?
who can make me concentrate on study?


who can answer all my question?????

HELP....

A LOT OF ???????????IN MY BRAIN...
?????????????